or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David C. Amarasinghe commented  · 

Much the same way comic zeal works would be excellent. Slide around the comic, but if you drag it far enough beyond the edge it moves to the next comic. Tap to bring up a small menu that has (go back to comic list, lock orientation, etc)

I understand the concern with an app is author adds. Is there a way to force their add to show between comic panels? Or between every so many panels depending on the size of the comic. For example QuestionableContent comics are large enough I don't mind an add per page- in fact any comic I do use comic rocket for I wouldn't mind one add per page. The small comics that are silly I don't really care about continuity so I just use flipboard for.

Its the comics with continuity that I love this site for- those are the ones I want to be able to use a comic-rocket app for

• Mads Cordes commented  · 

Love @Natronics idea! Swipe left for next, and right for prev... Would be awesome :D

• John Carr commented  · 

I agree with natronics comments on the iPad app - I'd love to see an app where I can turn any serial web comic into a virtual graphic novel.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I second this! An iPhone app would be most useful. I just want an app that does what the site does, but with an interface optimazed for iPhone. Something along the lines of Manga Storm or maybe ComicGlass would be beautiful

• natronics commented  · 

an iPhone app would mean by default a iPad app, which is much more conducive to reading comics (giant screen). But, what could it do that a browser (which they have out of the bag) couldn't?
        It would be fantastic if just the image of the comic could be scraped and fit-to-screen and a swipe would be interpreted as "next", making a web comic into an e-book.

Feedback and Knowledge Base