I suggest you ...

PLEASE RESPOND TO COMIC CLAIMS!

PLEASE RESPOND TO COMIC CLAIMS!

So many authors and artists have had there comics listed on this website without them knowing. I think that it should be fair to claim back their comics within a reasonable amount of time after requesting. Please speed up the response process! A lot of us would like to utilise and help broaden our comics with this site, but can't because our claims haven't been confirmed yet.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SteveSteve commented  · 

I am glad I am not alone in this. Their instructions say if the code appears after you paste it, then you did it wrong...and that is where their instructions stop. Emailed them on how to fix it...never heard back.

• Bob GonzalezBob Gonzalez commented  · 

I'm starting to think that Comic Rocket has either been abandoned, or they are just absolutely overwhelmed by all of the new comics. I, too, have gotten no response!

• Jessica ReaderJessica Reader commented  · 

I to have had problems claiming my listing and I only joined the site with my comic a few days ago and so far after sending them messages they still have not responded.

• Erin WeinstockErin Weinstock commented  · 

I contacted for claiming my second webcomic a few weeks ago. I did as instructed and keep expecting notice here or on ComicFury. Come on :-/

• Robin J SamuelsRobin J Samuels commented  · 

I've been trying to claim my comic for months as well - doesn't anyone here read our messages or emails?

• Nate CrockerNate Crocker commented  · 

I've been trying to claim my comic for almost 2 months!! What is going on?

• mvmarczmvmarcz commented  · 

I have been trying to claim my comic for over SIX MONTHS. Tried the claim process at least 3 times. Sent emails multiple times. Never got a response. IF YOU ARE THERE FOR COMIC MAKERS, COMIC-ROCKET, PROVE IT! LET US CLAIM OUR WORK!

• Sam CharetteSam Charette commented  · 

I've tried to claim my comic about 7 times now. Never heard a word. Sent emails, never heard a word. Going on over a month now.

• squidlifecrisissquidlifecrisis commented  · 

I've been trying to get in contact with someone for a week, and they're STILL blowing me off. For all they act like they want to help comic artists, refusing to communicate with us about listings WE DIDN'T EVEN APPROVE is completely unacceptable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base