I suggest you ...

Add your reply to the suggestion "Drag bookmark to complete a serial" to the FAQs.

The problem discussed below was driving me nuts. Adding this explanation (re using the Archive page to reset a series' bookmark) to the FAQs would be helpful.

Drag bookmark to complete a serial

I just added most of my comics from Google Reader to my Comics Rocket account (aka Serialist). I've already read most of them from the beginning (or do not care to), so I'd like to take that little bookmark and slide it down the progress bar to the end. Right now it looks like I have to keep hitting 'next' to reach the end and mark the title as read.

votes
1 vote
1 comment
PLANNED · Josh Triplett (Admin, Comic Rocket) responded
Making the bookmark widget interactive definitely ranks high on our list of enhancements!

In the meantime, though, you can go to the comic’s archive page, click on a comic to visit that page, and then click on the “save your place” bookmark to move your bookmark there. That’ll let you catch up your comics without having to repeatedly click “next”.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Hogness shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base