I suggest you ...

Do not automatically jump to the next page when opening the comic

When you click on a comic on the user page, the reader seems to automatically advance you to the next page after the bookmark. This may not always be desirable, in particular if the comic updates rarely and you need to get back into the story.

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlpineBobAlpineBob commented  · 

Perhaps you could make the indicator bar clickable - it would take you to the page indicated, which is the last one read. I would like this very much as a feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like this very much as well. a lot of my comics update at only one page a week and most of them are longform, plot-heavy things, so starting on my bookmarked page, instead of the new one, would be very helpful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For serials, and most of the ones I read are serials, I'd definitely like it to start with the last one read, rather than the first one unread. As it is, I always page back one before I start reading. I wouldn't mind if it did this for all comics, saving you the trouble of remembering which comics are serials and which are not.

You might have to make it a user option if many readers want the present behaviour.

Feedback and Knowledge Base