I suggest you ...

Remove user avatars from under the comic listings

When looking through the comics available on Comic Rocket, you see a bar with the comic title and underneath that, is a row of thumbnails showing the avatars of Comic Rocket users who read that comic.

This isn't really useful information, though. I don't think anyone cares whether any given unknown Comic Rocket user reads a comic. People might be interested to see if a *friend* of theirs reads the comic, and they might be interested in the total number of readers, so they can see if it's a popular series. But I don't really care if RandomUser7421 is reading it.

Worse than being useless, though, is causing confusion -- at first, I thought these were extra images taken from the comic. New Comic Rocket users might decide not to read a particular comic because they think the images in this row are unappealing, but the avatars of Comic Rocket users are irrelevant to the art style and content of the actual comics.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Niccolo Florence shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base