General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. "comicx refused to connect" message

Hello Comic Rocket gang,

I enjoy and appreciate that your site allows me to explore and read a variety of web comics, but I am continually experiencing a connection problem through your site. When I go to the Pages to Read list and link to a comic, I’m getting the error message www.wildelifecomic.com refused to connect." If I close the Comic Rocket frame using the X in the upper right of the screen, I am connected to the web comic and can then read it. I then have to back up to get back to Comic Rocket, and I also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Type dates in responses to suggestions and request users put dates in suggestions so we know how old "similar questions are".(12-15-18)

It is hard to tell if similar questions are a week old or 5 years old. Please at least put dates in responses manually. Asking people to date their suggestions would be helpful, too, but obviously not mandatory.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Let us flag a comic as broken

so that the author can see that there is something wrong and know it's not showing up for at least some readers. I've been trying to find a way to let someone know some of my comics are broken (at least one worked last week and doesn't now) and if it exists, it's not somewhere easy to find.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix broken links like this one: http://www.comic-rocket.com/read/9-chickweed-lane/175

The 9 Chickweed Lane links in the area of this one http://www.comic-rocket.com/read/9-chickweed-lane/175 are broken. Please fix the links.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it so you can browse multiple genres at the same time

Webcomics usually have more than one genre so being able to narrow them all down would be really useful! Especially since alot of genres are already really vague.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unable to log in with Facebook

Every time I get a notification saying "We're having technical difficulties. We've been notified of the problem, and we'll fix it!" Which is fine and all, but it's been 2-3 months for me.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow sorting by fraction of comic read.

This sorting method would push the comics you are more interested in up to the top.

Number of remaining pages is okay when you're caught up, but when you have a lot of pages left, the ordering breaks appart. If you have one comic where you've read 100/300 pages, and one where you've read 2000/4000, the first one will appear first, because it the one with the fewest remaining pages, but it's clear to see that you're more interested in finishing thee second one.

An alternative could be number of read pages, I think it would be best to test…

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am unable to view Chickweed Lane.

I am unable to view Chickweed Lane.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE RESPOND TO COMIC CLAIMS!

PLEASE RESPOND TO COMIC CLAIMS!

So many authors and artists have had there comics listed on this website without them knowing. I think that it should be fair to claim back their comics within a reasonable amount of time after requesting. Please speed up the response process! A lot of us would like to utilise and help broaden our comics with this site, but can't because our claims haven't been confirmed yet.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix updating of Data Chasers

You show no new pages in over a year, but the comic is still updating. This is the last on a long list of comics I've dropped because comic rocket has either stopped tracking updates or leaves it in the state where my current bookmark is invalid.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to Within a Mile of Home?

Months ago when looking for comic updates I found the entire comic's site missing. Where is it now?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Goodover all but

Some comics like oglaf have age barriers that can’t be clicked away and permanently block content. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Bug] A number of comics are not being loaded, despite the links being correct.

I've already submitted reports on the individual comics I've noticed with this bug, but there are probably many more that are having issues.

I'm using Google Chrome, and a few of the comics in question include Paranatural, Demon Street, Jailbird, and Monsterkind. Hopefully that's enough information to help you start investigating the issue.

This just randomly starting happening one day, and I'm pretty sure that the comic authors haven't changed anything about their websites (unless it's some backend thing with Hiveworks as a whole that I haven't noticed).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please fix these comics

Please fix the links for the comics Surly Queen, On the Couch, and Looking for Group.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Broken comics

For some reason 3 of the comics i'm subscribed to are broken (whenever they get updated and i go to view them they just appear blank) i have no idea why this happens and the only way to fix it is for me to turn of comic-rockets frames, if there is something i can do on my end i would love to know so that i don't have to go through the tedious process of turning the frames on and off if it helps the comics in question are Paranatural, Turning Human and Slightly Damned.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow comic number selection in the Android App

As it is, the android app only allows "previous/next" and "first/last." A sliding bar to quickly navigate to a desired comic would be great.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow a per comic setting of "only show me again once n new pages have been published"

Some comics have very slow progression and a single page is barely worth reading on its own. For those kinds of comics it would be nice if one could set Comic Rocket to display that comic again for reading only once a customizable number of new pages have been published, perhaps with an additional setting to show it anyway once no new page has been added for a certain amount of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. unable to see selected comics from my preferred list

Hi -- I have found that over the last three+ weeks, your website doesn't show or link to the following web comics when I select them in my preferred comics list:
    Sfeer Theory
    Exorcism Academy
    Wilde Life

I don't know if it's a browser issue (I'm using Chrome), but I am able to see several other comics from my preferred list.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

General